Complete the form below to speak with a team member.
Allow us to introduce ourselves
We are a globally active family company whose sustainable and responsible actions contribute to improved living standards. We are an attractive employer with a value-oriented corporate culture based on trust, appreciation, and continuous improvement.
The Weidmann Center For Papermaking Excellence is built on the former Howard Paper Company site which was founded in the early 1900’s. We are located in Urbana, OH. Our operations are solely focused on papermaking and converting operations, including papermaking, coating, creping, copping, cuffing, slitting, and rewinding for the electrical insulation market.
As a member of the Maintenance team, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing a broad range of mechanical systems and equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic, and power transmission systems. This position will provide assistance in operating functions as necessary to maintain continuous operations as well as repair or diagnose faulty equipment or machinery.
As a member of our team
Unlock your full potential with unparalleled opportunities for growth, advancement, and skill development. Embrace a collaborative culture that fosters teamwork, empowering you to make a real impact on projects and innovation in a stable, vital market.
You have access to annual company-paid training:
- Uniquely designed, self-paced maintenance training program through Edison State College targeted around our site-specific needs.
- Continuous on-site training to develop your maintenance skillsets
- Welding, manual machining, PLC training, instrumentation training, on-the-job training
What do you bring?
- 3+ years of experience in an industrial maintenance setting required
- This may include skilled trade programs or military
- Preferred skillsets
- PLC Technician
- Manual machinist
- See the job description for more details
What do we offer?
- RELOCATION package
- Pay up to $38 per hour based on aptitude test
- ALL benefits start day 1 – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
Why Champaign County, Ohio?
Champaign County is a growing thriving community located in west central Ohio. The city of Urbana boasts a pioneering spirit, a thriving economy with a rich, historic downtown. Learn more here.
Submit the form below to speak with a team member. We look forward to hearing from you soon!